BSH constantly strives to bring diverse and useful products, focusing on improving customer experience, meeting the increasing demands of the market. Thereby gradually improving the service quality of Vietnam's non-life insurance industry.
BSH’S LOGO MEANING
The BSH’s logo is a combination of text and pictures.
- The letter B is stylized from sails, mountains, birds … creating a strong and far
reaching position of BSH.
- The Orange yellow color expresses the dynamism of Saigon people and affirms for
sustainable success and the efforts to conquer customers’ trust.
- The Gray color represents the mindset and enthusiasm of the Hanoians, bringing
reliability and trust in business.
In order to achieve prosperous growth, BSH is always dedicated in enforcing a spirit of cooperation and sharing with our customers and partners. Trust and reliability will help BSH expand further while we constantly strive to become one of the 5 largest non-life insurance companies in Vietnam.
2008: Vinacomin – SHB Insurance Joint Stock Company was established
2008 – was a year full of difficulties and challenges for most Vietnamese businesses as the global and Vietnamese economy experienced many complicated developments. It was during difficult time that Vinacomin – SHB Insurance Joint Stock Company (abbreviated as SVIC) was established on December 10, 2008 as a result of the effort and enthusiasm of the Vietnam National Coal – Mineral Industries Holding Corporation Limited (TKV), Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB), T&T Group Joint Stock Company and other shareholders in their desire to participate and contribute in strengthening the Vietnam insurance market.
2011: Changed name to SHB – Vinacomin Joint Stock Insurance Corporation
On 20/3/2011, our company changed name to SHB-Vinacomin Joint Stock Insurance Corporation, transformed 14 branches into 14 member companies. The change in system size helped the Corporation to be on par with other insurance companies when providing insurance services of great value, created favorable business conditions and was more suitable with the scale and development scope of the corporation in the new stage, improving the management role of our company and our subsidiaries.
2013: Changed name to Saigon – Hanoi Insurance Corporation (BSH)
On September 5, 2013, our company changed its name to Saigon – Hanoi Insurance Corporation (BSH for short name). Inheriting and promoting the core values of the business, BSH is committed to sustainable development, ensuring the legitimate interests of customers, the interests of shareholders and contributing to the development of the community.
With the desire to serve customers better and expand business scale, BSH aims to be in the Top 5 largest non-life insurance companies in Vietnam by 2023, to be at the forefront in the application of technology information on operating processes, improving customer experience, providing many useful products and services, gradually reaching international markets.
Shareholders contribute strong capital in finance
Being established by founding shareholders with strong financial potential such as Vietnam National Coal – Mineral Industries Holding Corporation Limited (Vinacomin), Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank, T&T Group Joint Stock Company, … helped BSH to be financially stable and strong to step by step develop and consolidate a solid foundation in the Vietnamese non-life insurance market.
Enterprise in a multidisciplinary ecosystem
BSH is in an ecosystem of multidisciplinary businesses in such as Insurance, Finance, Securities, Industry, … chaired by Entrepreneur Do Quang Hien. As a result, BSH has fitted customers’ needs by maximizing value of bundle product-service in the ecosystem.
An insurance corporation with 12 years of experience
Over the past 12 years of development, BSH is increasingly asserting its position in the non-life insurance market in Vietnam, providing many practical and useful insurance products for customers in almost all markets non-life insurance, such as: Motor Vehicle Insurance, Personal Insurance, Property Insurance, Engineering Insurance, Liability Insurance – Combination, Marine Insurance, …
The business network spans the whole country
Currently, BSH has 48 subsidiaries and nearly 90 sales offices operating in most regions and provinces nationwide.
Young and enthusiastic staff
With a team of more than 1,600 enthusiastic, young and experienced staffs, BSH Insurance is always ready to serve and take care of customers nationwide in the most thoughtful way.
BSH aims to be in the Top 5 largest non-life insurance companies in Vietnam by 2023.
BSH constantly strives to bring diversified and useful products, focusing on improving customer experience, meeting the ever-increasing needs of the market. Thereby, step by step improving the service quality of the Vietnam Non-life Insurance industry.
The orientation of BSH
BSH wishes to contribute to the cause of national construction and development. With a team of experienced, enthusiastic and professional staff, BSH believes in becoming a reputable and reliable companion of all customers and partners, joining hands to build a prosperous society, development safely and sustainably from today.
• December 10, 2008: Established Vinacomin – SHB Insurance Joint Stock Company (SVIC)
• March 20, 2011: Renamed as SHB – Vinacomin Joint Stock Insurance Corporation (SVIC)
• September 5, 2013: Changed name to Saigon – Hanoi Insurance Corporation (BSH)
• In 2018: BSH ranked in Top 15 non-life insurance companies with the largest revenue in the market (according to Vietnam Insurance Association)
• In 2019: BSH was in the Top 11 non-life insurance (total revenue) in the market and the insurance company with the highest growth rate in the market (according to Vietnam Insurance Association).
• June 2020: BSH reached the Top 10 non-life insurance companies with the largest revenue in the market in the first 6 months of 2020 (according to Vietnam Insurance Association)
• July 2020: BSH is was in the Top 50 of Vietnam's Best Growth Enterprises (ranked by Viet Nam Report).
• September 2020: BSH reached the Top 10 leading brands in Vietnam in 2020 (ranked by Brand Asia).
• December 2020: Top 500 largest private enterprises in Vietnam (ranked by Vietnam Report).
• December, 2020: Top 7 largest non-life insurance companies in the market (source: Insurance Association of Vietnam).